Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from Hopalong!

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to send you best Thanksgiving wishes from all of us at Hopalong. The animals (who can’t sign their names) really appreciate everything you do, whether it’s housing animals, driving them, handling them at events and adoption sites or the more hands off stuff like making entries for them on adoption websites, stuffing envelopes, entering medical records and more! If I wrote all of the things here that you do, I’d have to send 5 emails, and I’m pretty sure you don’t want to read 5 emails today- it’s almost Thanksgiving!

Anyway, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year, and this year I’ll be giving extra thanks for working with such a crew- you’re kind and generous, with animals and humans alike.

(non-cheesy note: the office will be closed until Monday. Fosters, please refer to your emergency packet.) (nudgey reminder note: RSVP for YOUR holiday party so we can thank you here- it’s a week from tomorrow- Thursday, December 5th)

I hope you have a great holiday weekend!

Best,


Lauren (and Rollie, the blind brindle naughty dog who follows me around)